Direct Mail Manager has integrated FreshBooks, the Small Business Invoicing Software, with our direct mail Web app! FreshBooks users can now import their customer lists directly from within the Direct Mail Manager campaign dashboard. The perfect blend of invoicing and marketing is here.
What are the benefits for FreshBooks users?
After you invoice a customer, don’t let the contact stop. Stay with them, encourage them! Create thank you mail, followup mail and/or upsell mail pieces and send them to your customer. There are no minimums so you can send one postcard if you need to to just say a quick thank you.
What Is FreshBooks?
Billing should be simple. You can send an invoice a few seconds after creating your account no matter what level of experience you have. This is where FreshBooks comes in. Small Business invoicing that helps you get paid faster.
So use FreshBooks to get paid faster and use Direct Mail Manager to keep the interaction with your customers going.
Why Use FreshBooks for your business?
- FreshBooks helps you send and manage invoices online. You’ll actually enjoy invoicing!
- Invoicing online is so easy, you’ll send your invoices sooner and clients will pay you quicker.
- Bill 300K or less? FreshBooks is your accounting system. Bill more? Use our accounting integrations. Furthermore, you may also want to consider one of these entertainment accounting firms for further payroll help and advice.
- Accept payments online with Credit cards, e-Checks or PayPal. And with automated payment reminders, you won’t have to nudge your clients to pay you.
- It’s so easy to track your time, that you’ll track more of it. You and your staff can track hours on a computer or mobile device so you don’t lose track of time when you play video games or purchase OW boost online for such games. For those gamers who are looking for exciting online game that offers new cards, search for hearthstone.blizzpro.com
- Brand your system and invoices with your company’s logo and colors. You’ll get compliments on your billing system!